Looking For A Great Career?
Job description Overview
At Trio Pest Control, we put people first. We make sure at Trio, you have the tools, support, and training you need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be Trio’s next all-star player. Apply below by filling out the form and attaching your resume. Or you can call the office for more information today at:
- No Experience Required – we’ll train you to be a Pro!
- Being a licensed pest control applicator is a bonus but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A valid driver’s license is required with a good driving record
- The ability to pass a drug screen and background check is required.
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company-paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently, manage route-based assignments and interact with our great customers
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer’s weight capacity.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc., including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), which sometimes requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
- Complete our company-paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operation of a pest control service route to become a Professional pest control technician with Trio Pest Control.
- Drive a company vehicle and follow a route schedule within the assigned territory, ensuring a timely and safe arrival at each customer.
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss additional services that meet customer needs for a complete pest management program.
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer’s needs.
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage your hand-held device provided for speed and accuracy.
- This includes a company vehicle, competitive pay, and a 401(k) program.
- Competitive earnings and a company vehicle with a gas card upon route assignment.
- First-year earnings range from $19hr to $21hr
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Industry-leading, quality, comprehensive training program
- Free pest control at your home
Trio Pest Control is an equal opportunity employer
Send your Information Below, Somebody from our team will contact you.